Thursday, May 3, 2012

a challenge

When I decided to start a blog, I knew I wanted to participate in some blog/photo challenges... like 52 linked and perhaps a self-portrait challenge (I need to find one and join).  I surprised myself yesterday when I decided to take on a challenge for May.   The idea came from Kelle's post in which she mentions her May challenge, thus inspiring me to create my own (hers is not blog related - but it is a good one).

One of the reasons I had been hesitant about starting a blog is a fear of not keeping up with it due to not feeling like I had anything to say worthy of documenting... or photos worthy of sharing.  Well, I'm over that.  And now that I've actually made a few posts, I am realizing not only do I have more to say, but I feel like my blog is a bit sparse.  I suppose that's just how it is when you first start out, but I can't just leave my blog feeling empty and lonely.  So, my May challenge: make a post every day in May... you know, to bulk up... build a foundation... create something of substance.  By the end of the month I will let go of my self-imposed "newbie" status and slow down some on the blogging.

1 comment:

  1. A post a day for May will put some meat on the blog's bones. ;)

    ReplyDelete