Tuesday, May 1, 2012

mother (52 linked)


Although I can not yet claim the title "mother" (28 weeks to go)... although my newly acquired, "real"  camera is currently in transport (birthday gift from my mother - thanks mom!)... I was anxious to get started on this blog and join the 52 Linked project.

However, now that I give it some more thought... I suppose I am mother to this sweet little creature:


However, I suppose it's not the same.  And am I excited to be a soon-to-be-mother to a little human?  Definitely.


52 Linked - A new theme every week.
Check out what others are doing:





8 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love this post :) I have 28 weeks to go to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the party! :) What kind of big girl camera did you receive? SO fun - you will be hooked...don't say we didn't warn ya. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your photo journey. Congrats on baby-to-be...and you have a super cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Look at that sweet Scuba face. He will forever look like a pup to me. Looking forward to watching your pregnancy journey here. :) You and Doug will be amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome! how great that you are going to record your journey into motherhood. wish i had done this when i was pregnant with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're going to be joining us! And congrats, mama-to-be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you are joining us! :) and love that sweet photo of you. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome! This has been a wonderful experience for me. And congrats on the pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the group!! And CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete