Friday, May 25, 2012

temptation (52 linked)

Oh the ideas I had for this weeks photos... the temptation of bakery treats at Treat... the temptation to select and buy books from the book stacks at Powell's.  What do I end up with?  Nothing.  Nothing because in reality my greatest temptation this week has been my couch.  I hate to say it, but I have given in every day.  Between being pregnant (although I am now in my second trimester, so where is the reprieve from nausea and fatigue???), allergies, and a sinus infection, I have been knocked down and in need of serious napping. Every. Day. This. Week.  This too shall pass, right?  Hopefully today is my day to resist the temptation of the call of the couch.


52 Linked - A new theme every week.
Check out what others are doing:

8 comments:

  1. The couch seems like everyone's ultimate temptation this week. :) I never understood why people said the fatigue only lasted through the first trimester, especially if you already have a little at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that feeling so well being pregnant...just wanting to lie down! Take every opportunity to do it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEp, lie down all you can right now!!!! And don't feel guilty about it either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh. You're not the only one and I'm not even pregnant! I found myself doing that a lot and I don't want to give in either. . . *Sigh****

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have those days... The other day I came home and slept from 4:30 to 7. I felt fine and then bam I was hit and was out and there was no waking up this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rest while you can, Kristi!! I always thought I'd get rest after I was done being pregnant, and then you have the baby and realize that all the aches and pains and heartburn and inability to get comfortable in bed and get a good nights rest is ALL preparation for not getting any sleep once the baby arrives. ;) Become best friends with that couch.
    Powells - so, SO tempting. LOVE that place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WEll the couch is perfectly appropriate for this week's theme. :) Enjoy the rest while you can and do it when ever you want! Hopefully the nausea etc will go away soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally remember coming home from work and crawling into bed to sleep until dinner time when I was pregnant with my first too. All I wanted to do was lay down. I was quite a ways into my second trimester before I finally started to feel better and not just want to sleep. I hope you regain a little bit of energy soon but definitely enjoy the time to relax while you can.

    ReplyDelete