Friday, August 3, 2012

water (52 linked)

Okay... so I have not been taking pictures lately (or at all really).  But instead of skipping this week's theme altogether (like I have during previous weeks the last couple of months), I am taking this opportunity to share some photos taken during a three week trip to various places in British Columbia.  I would have to say that over fifty percent of the photos I took were of some form of water.  The places of beauty, and the photo ops, were endless.









52 Linked - A new theme every week.
Check out what others are doing:



11 comments:

  1. simply breathtaking. wow. what I wouldn't give to visit there and see all that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, kristi! these photos are breathtaking! i'm so curious, as a canadian, what parts of BC you were in. looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to visit B.C. And you are not kidding about the photo op. So jealous. I need to travel more next year. Really!!

    So glad to see your photos again. I know I have been lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's terrible to think how much we take that all for granted here. So thanks for making me stop and look. :) Beautiful photographs. What part of BC was that super blue water in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love BC!!!! That second picture I'd totally hang in my house! (I have a beach-y themed bathroom!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone - it was an amazing trip. The first photo was taken from the Juan De Fuca trail looking across the strait to Washington. The second photo was taken on Galiano Island - Montaque Harbour. The last two were both taken in Garibaldi Provincial Park - Wedge Mountain & Wedgemount Lake. All BEAUTIFUL places!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see your back! Beautiful photos, would give anything to have been in your luggage. The last photo is breathless...LOVE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! Love the sail boat picture...theres just some thing about sail boats! Looks like an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pictures. How beautiful. Tranquil. Serene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so beautiful! i love the blue.

    ReplyDelete