Saturday, October 6, 2012

color (52 linked)

Recently, my focus has been directed at getting ready for Asher to become part of our family and our daily lives.  I have to admit, taking photos has not been a priority lately.  However, when I realized this week's linked theme was color, I had to snap of few images of the things I have been looking at lately - the things that have been making me smile a whole lot.  I love that his room is multi colored... and it all started with this alphabet quilt that belonged to my uncle when he was little.  I knew I wanted to hang it on the wall, and that really left things open to not being attached to a specific theme or to specific colors.


I have always been a big fan of plaid, and so when I saw this plaid quilt, I knew I wanted it for Asher's crib.  It was the first gift I received from my mother-in-law... and I love it!


I also have been really drawn to stripes... and orange and blue color combinations.  Hence, the colorful changing pad cover, gPants, and onesie below.



52 Linked - A new theme every week.
Check out what others are doing:

1 comment:

  1. love the colour you are using in baby's room - so fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete