Friday, October 26, 2012

memories (52 linked)

Not too long now before many memories will start being made in this very room.  We are SO excited.  We go into this room and just look around at least once a day now that it's finally done...

If I had taken a picture in time, the bookshelf shot would have been my "on the shelf" photo for last week's 52 linked.  The bookshelf was built by my husband just for this spot in Asher's room.  I LOVE it... and of course Asher will read all of those books right away (ha).

To see the "before" picture (before transformation from office to nursery) click here.



52 Linked - A new theme every week.
Check out what others are doing:

10 comments:

  1. It looks GREAT!!!!! Love the quilts hanging around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun to see it transformed! I can't believe you are so close to having a baby!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Doug are all set! :) Can't wait for you! Max has that same plaid quilt on his bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, colorful room and you will be making a ton of memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute and bright! How exciting!! I did last week and this week's theme in my Linked. Making up for loss time I guess - not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so cute. I remember the before photo when you shared! ;) Excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and I am so excited for you guys!!! Everything came together so well. And I must say, that little orange bird is quite adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful room! hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable room!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!! I totally agree once the room is finished I found myself walking through it at least once a day but usually more than that. I can't wait to see that Mr. Asher of yours!

    ReplyDelete